Enjoying every moment with the CRMCC peeps since the stopover are going at an end. Sometimes, they can be a lot of fun. Especially those chatty peeps, Lionel & Alvin. With them around, fun would be guaranteed. And surprisingly, all thought i was 18, which I'm not.-.-
And Michelle was so making me laugh like hell. We were actually browsing friendster to check out hot guys. Mind us 'cause we were super bored. Haha so yea. So, we came across this Malay guy profile and Michelle said something like,'ehh not hot lah. Why his face like nut?'. Haha! Was laughing like mad till i nearly cried. 'cause it reminds me of someone. Who else but my boastful neighbor who lived just side my place. She really got the nut face whereby whenever she held her head up, her forehead would be jolted out a bit and her chin would be slightly longer than the normal chin that we had. Oh well. You should know what I'm describing. Haha!
And more fun. Met up with my LOVE besties after school. Sab & Su! =))
Seriously, i just won't get enough of them. They can make me laugh till there's no tomorrow. And sab, seriously. I cannot imagine if i were to fall while holding the umbrella. *Payong ke mane. Kite ke mane* Geez! But lucky, nothing sort of like that happened.
Besties are loved. And so do you.=D
I may reconsider my choice after what you've told me.
And I'm beginning to have doubts.
Labels: Laugh till there's no tomorrow.
