Ouhkayy. I just realised. I tend to always blog on my lunch dates. 'cause i love having lunch dates with besties. At least, i could get to hear my own laughter for the one hour period. LOL.
I'm so gonna miss eryn and syahirah AGAIN. I've to wait for freaking 2 more weeks to have lunch with them again. How horrible could that be. Haizz.
Let's talk 'bout yesterday. I spent the whole night, well not all night though, half of the night, cracking my head on reports. And like finally. One report down. One to go. It's so damn pressurize lah sey. Gawd. Shouldn't elaborate more.
Now, peeps at CRMCC were playing the mafia game. Looking at them playing is FUN. Although i don't prefer to join in. I prefer it that way. Haha =D
And yes. I have found a new eye candy. Whee. Ouhkayy it's not a big deal though. But at least with this, i'm eager to go school. Haha like real lah shimah. Shees.
Labels: Lunch + NEW eye candy. Oh yes.
