Friday.
Wait. Is Friday considered weekend? Haha. Ouhkayy whatever. I wanted to post 'bout my Friday. 'Cause i had fun. Celebrating my mum's birthday for the second time. And it was held at Swensen. I love love it. Mum's enjoyed it,totally. I enjoyed it. Everyone in my family enjoyed it. Hees.=D
So Saturday.
Went to amk. Actually, I'll only drop to amk 'cause followed dad to pay bills. So can say that every month my family will drop to amk just to pay bills. But of course to have lunch or dinner there as well. So yea. It's not much of a fun. But having my family around me will always be state as FUN.
And oh ya. Something happened yesterday. Unexpectedly. I encountered my kindergarten friend in front of the amk pizza hut. I'm like soo freaking shocked. Like of course. It's been years since i saw him. Arif. And upon seeing him, i was shocked of course. He looked different. I couldn't even believe it was him until his mum told my mum it was him. Haha so yea. Another shocking thing. I didn't know my junior finah was related to him. Gah. What goes around comes around huh. =)
Then, Sunday. Which is today.
Went to Sim Lim square. To check out the anti-virus software. End up dad bought it. Urgent use. So then went to have lunch at Zam Zam. Like there's no other place to eat. Dad's fav place. Haha went to bugis street which was like soo packed with people. Just hate these packed places. But no choice to drag myself there to accompany mum to buy something.
End of my weekends for this week. Back to school tmr. Dreadful.
Pictures of the week.
Labels: Fun with family.

