Either I'm too busy or perhaps too lazy?
Haha mind me.
Nothing much happened this few days.
Just that I'd more fun with the ELDC peeps.
Especially with my group mates, Siti, BS.
In fact I can say that I'd fun with all of them. Yeap.

Yesterday.
Planned few days ago with the ELDC peeps to catch a movie at AMK Hub.
And so we did. But unfortunately the idea of going home first was sure a wrong thing.
Was rushing to meet up with them. And after meeting up with Siti & BS, we went rushing and running to the AMK Hub. Lucky for us. We didn't miss that lot of part.
Talking 'bout the movie.
I'd sorethroat now due to the shouting upon watching the scary movie.
From the beginning to the end. Shouting just couldn't be stopped.
But I'd to say this. The movie was awesome.
Ouhkay wait. I have not said on what movie I watched yesterday.
It was 4bia. The movie was sure to be watched. Scary.
And during the movie, I kept covering my eyes with a shawl. I'm scared. So shhs.
Perhaps I should go out with the ELDC peeps more to catch movies or for eating outs.
Ouh ya. I couldn't join mich and the rest to celebrate Wan Ling's birthday yesterday.
Sorry ya. I'd some plans at night. And before I forget,
to WanLing,
'Happy 18th belated birthday.' Stay happy always.=))
I'm not sure 'bout my weekends this week.
Prolly just staying at home, cleaning up since fasting month is coming.
Lots to be done.
Till then.
Tried to not make the same mistake.
But do you feel it too?
Labels: Movie with the eldc peeps
