Ouhs perhaps I shouldn't use the word just.
Probably reached home sweet home at 11pm? Not to be exact.
And most apologies to Anizza & Jenny for keeping you both waiting.
So sorry. Was home late and couldn't forced myself to be quicker.
Anyway thanks for the help. Appreciated much much.=))
Back to school happenings.
Had a really stressed mind.
Just by figuring out the flash thingy. How worse could it be. Aish.
I'd trouble coping.
Was totally blurred on how to begin.
And confused on what exactly I was planning to do for my part.
Felt so damn restless 'cause I'd to keep asking peeps for help and end up,
nothing was done by the end of the day. Still. Bad.
Finally, Sherillin & me decided to pack up & leave the ELCD room.
'cause we were too stressed up and couldn't think of any brilliant ideas to create with.
What a hectic day. Had lack of rest. Not to forget the lack of sleep too.
Didn't expect having stopover at ELDC can make one so stressful.
Anyway, dinner at amk. And something caught my attention for the night.
We were actually just browsing through the things at the NTUC Xtra at AMK Hub.
Didn't plan to buy any stuffs there. But dad was trying to check if there was any telephone wire sold there. Unfortunately there wasn't any.
So, while we were walking through the exit area, I realised there was a security man, ouh not just man. OLD man to be specific. A 'pakcik' which means uncle. At first I didn't really care.
Who would even care a security guard who's standing by watching people going in and out of the NTUC. But but, after walking 'bout a distance away, bro udyn told us that he heard the old brat security man saying to one of his colleague,
....'eh aku tengok orang-orang melayu ni masok sini tapi tak beli ape-ape.'
which in translation means,
....'eh I see these malay peeps went in but didn't buy anything.'
And guess what. He was actually refering to us 'cause when he said that stupid shit, my family was the only malays who was walking passed the exit.
F*** lah. Just shut the hell up lah old man. I didn't expect even old man like himself could even talk behind peeps back. And the point is, why must he even care whether my family was buying anything or not. It's not like he owned a share in the NTUC right. He was just merely being a security guard which in fact he does nothing I realised! Shitto chitot.
Ouhkayy I shall stopped now. Enough of scolding people.
Cheers.=)
Labels: Stressed up.
