It was as much as I'd expected.
It's all based on the computer animation, flashes & sort like that.
Was seriously confused with it.
Not being a computer pro was even harder for me. Had a hard time learning all those stuffs.
But fortunately our batch was given a week training for this. Thanks for that.
So new stopover, new friends.=))
Get to know few peeps from the other previous stopovers.
Sherillin, Siti, Radha and some others which I couldn't get the chance to have a chat with.
Practically, nothing much to say 'bout this stopover.
But a thing for sure i love so much 'bout this stopover was,
I get to be home quick! =D
No staying in school for the whole long day.
4-5 hours of schooling and I'm off to home.
Indeed nice!=))
And having lunch dates with bestie Eryn & Syahirah at times, was much of a fun.
*mmmmm* Haha! Stories, stories and stories.=P
Psst eryn!
Balek balek muke die sia kat mac. Irritating lah seyy. -.-
Labels: Starting point.
