Whenever I didn't have enough sleep or rest, my head will start to ache terribly till I felt like screwing a nail into it and knock it using a hammer till the pain stops.
So what does it mean? I have to sleep at least 6 to 8 hours everyday without fail?
I shall do that soon. Hrmm.
And so like finally I could breathe normally since reports are done! Phew!
Nothing else to worry 'bout. Just that TEP's ending soon and I might feel reluctant to leave ELDC. Oh wait. I have to right. I wouldn't want to join the next batch of TEPs. Nono.
But I will miss them (me cliques). Like very much. Oh no.
Anyway,two more days to Raya. Preparations are more than what I can expect.
And I've bought new heels. Thanks to Sher for accompanying me yesterday.=)
Felt somehow that I'm not that excited for Raya. Felt different for this year round.
But still, I've done something useful by making cookies. That's the thing which is not different. Not a big deal? To me,
yes it is. So shhs.
you're fun & funny.
but somehow, I just find it's best to be like it is now.
Labels: Excited, yeap? not?
