Oh shhhs. Haha
Just got back from breaking fast with sweet family at Sembawang's Cavana.
Food was nicee. Yumms yumms.
But halfway through, my eyes were half closing cause I couldn't stand the contact lenses on my eyes. Need to have a change for it, urgently.
Yesterday's was so much of a million FUN.
Break fast with the eldc darlings; Sher, Siti, Andee, Xavier at the Sakura Buffet.
Had it planned since the first few weeks of the stopover.
And glad that it turned out well.
VERY well I must say.=))
The thought of bringing Andee & Xavier along with us was totally a good idea.
I'd the whole evening and night laughing. From inside the car to the Sakura buffet at Jurong and to Geylang and back to woodlands.
Well, like what Andee said, laughing is good.
But what I can't stand was when every time I laughed, I'll have stomach cramps & my whole body will turned hot. Sounds weird. :s
How can I avoid it? I can easily laugh at things said.
The most enjoying part was when having break fast at Sakura.
Didnt know that Andee was such a joker.
He's one of a serious joker I guess. Haha
There was this part where I still can't stand laughing whenever it reminds me of it.
Well I shall not elaborate on the funny part.
May embarrassed him and he might turned to [udang-gala-merah].=)
Seriously, I just wished I could tell everything that happened yesterday.
On second thought, people might get bored reading.
So shall write that up in the private blog I guess.
And though Sher brought camera, we didn't manage to snap any photos.
Well except for just the beautiful ice-cream that all of us made.-.-
Overall, had an extreme fun with them.
I guess that was the best night I'd ever had, since starting school for this year.
Any next outing? *mmmmm*.=D
I need to watch Gossip girl now.
Couldn't afford to miss any of its episodes yea.
Peace world. =)
Labels: Night to be remembered.
