Hrmmm.
Starting to wonder sometimes.
Maybe things happened for a reason. Or perhaps not?
Or things are meant to happen 'cause we asked for it?
What if we didn't see it coming in our way and we have too high hopes that it will turn out well?
Help me please.
Yesterday was the bbq outing with the CRMCC plus ELDC peeps.
Unfortunately, I couldn't go. Sadly.
I sure miss out the fun with some peeps.
Peeps that I really wished to have fun with, to know better.
But I just couldn't bring myself to lie to parents just to go for this.
Just so you all know, I'm trying very hard on my way through to have freedom. Really. Haish.
Whatever it is, outing with bestie sab for break fast was sure hell fun.
Of course, we are the happy people remember? Haha
And I'd to spent 3 hours at the salon to make my hair done.
Thanks to sab for accompanying. Loved.=)
And yes sab.
I've done the same funny move as you did on our last went-out. So shh k? Haha
Oh well, we always did the funny move, I mean moves that we don't intend to do.
Like doing exactly the same move at the same time?
Standing side to each other and leaning against the wall at the same time and looking at each other and showed that 'huh?' look? We sure make one of the BK's cashier smiling to herself. Shees.
Anywhoo, we still had fun. Next outing yea?=D

You're too nicee.
Maybe I was thinking too much on it.
But with the move you did, I guess I shouldn't interpret much.
Somehow, I'm still happy.
Labels: Outing with bestie.
