Spending time with Sher at ELDC, talking (well, i think it's more of gossiping?) 'bout her secondary school life ups and downs. It was pleasant to hear her side of story 'cause I enjoy listening to people's life story. I'm a good listener you know. Haha kk shhs. Sorry.
Life has been great actually.
With new cliques around.
But one thing I dislike the most is when people start to judge differently when they heard something 'bout a person from others instead of asking the person personally.
Oh well, one advice.
Don't judge anything YET till you know the truth.=)
So, enough of this.
Yesterday's night was full of fun.
Every family's celebration is considered an enjoyment for me.
Celebrated 1st sis belated birthday at amk's pizza hut.
Dad gave us the pleasure to just order what we want.
How nice of you dad. Loved.
So yea, photos up!
(i HATE my hair. Damn.)
(But Dad's cute.)
Bro.(See that figure behind?)
After looking back at this pic,
was wondering who the person wearing huge clothes might be.:S)
Labels: Sis 23rd birthday.
