Ouhkay.
Like finnnnaaalllyyyyy I have a decent time to update.
Been so fully packed these few days till I barely even touch my lappie.
And so, hope it's not too late for me to wish the Muslims peeps this,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! =))
First day of Raya, went to grandma's and eldest aunt's house.
So damn excited 'cause this year's Raya money collection is lots lots. *mmmm*
Meaning, I'm still not too old to get money collection.
Heard that? 'cause some says I'm vintage! Hmph! Haha.
And yea thanks to parents and both sisters for giving. =D
'cause previous years they didn't give you see. Hees.
So yesterday went to aunt's & uncle's houses.
More and more money collection. Whee whee. Kk shhs.
Seriously speaking, there's too much that's needed to update.
Schools, family, Raya's, Friends.
But I shall update again soon yea.
Photos up!
Guess there's no point to get jealous with.
