Been not constantly blogging. Yes, i realised that.
Reason being, either too tired or just merely being lazy.
'cause the tons of school work has not and will not stop coming in.
And adding to that, I've 3 projects which are due in 2 weeks time.
Ouh pity pity pity right. Damn.
Next, I'm down with a bad flu. Which have not stop since yesterday.
Something weird though. I realised that the flu won't stop whenever I'm at home.
However, it'll surprisingly stop when I'm in school. So, it's to show that my home is either full of dusts or due to other reasons. Hrmmm.
And I'm still sneezing non-stop now while blogging.-.-
And I got so fcuked up just now. Just when the bus was arriving to the bus stop which I was taking, ez-link was nowhere to be found. Started digging for it inside my bag but still, no sign.
Ouhkay, skipped the bus. A second later, another bus came and still, I'm digging.
And right after the buses drove off, the ez-link was found inside the booklet which I got from the seminar. Fcuking hell.
Irritated 'cause:
1) Was so unorganized at that moment.
2) Bag was in a mess.
3) People were looking. (which i hate the most)
Haish. Anyhow, lunch with besties eryn & syahirah was nicee.
Even before and after lunch, we chatted 'bout (insertblankhere) stuffs.
And of course, time flied faster and without realising, it was already 3pm.(Seminar begin)
As usual, I'd fun with them. Like finally we went out together.
But more to come please. =))
Jeng jeng jeng.
Here's my lovely babes.
Ouhkay, I know it's random.
Shhhs!=D
Nyahaha.=D
but she won't be if I start distracting her like just now. Nyahaha =D
and claim she's cute. Nyahaha
My joker babe.=D
And i didn't take a shot of Farisha!!
Cause she didn't want to.
Next time must ya babe!=))
That's it for now. Happy happy.
Cause she didn't want to.
Next time must ya babe!=))
That's it for now. Happy happy.
Labels: Besties from poly.
