School's been sucky.
Busy busy busy weeks.
With the numerous Icas, reports to be done.
2nd year is as good as disastrous.
Left with Biz Law, Jap, ICT and Fma icas.
And that is next week, which i still have not study yet. Haish.
Weeks after, projects will come in.
When that time arrives, *speechless*.
But also, blame myself for doing last minute works.
Lesson need to be learn.
But the point is, I will never learn. Haha.
Something that needs to be work out. Any advice peeps?
Due to this, besties and darlings have been missed badly.
I can't even hangout with besties Sab & Su, though we study in the same poly.
And I badly miss them. Especially sharing jokes with them.
I'm so wanna meet them soon!
Also, with darls Sher & Siti. Thought at first that I could at least spend time hanging out with them at least once a week. Turned out, it's already been two weeks since we've not hangout.
Limited time is to be blame. Shees.
Meet up soon k babes.=)
Labels: Updates.
