Though I'd my times of lon-ing.
Due to some reasons which I think I won't reveal to any. Hahaha.
But so, I still very much enjoyed it.
Had parts of conversations with some of the friends. Updates on each of them.
The food was nice of course. And I'd made myself more 'boncits'. Ooh dear.
Thanks to Ben for organising this 5A1 reunion back.
Thanks to Joel for allowing the BBQ pit at his condo area for us to use.
Thanks to Khai for preparing & bbq-ing the food for us most of the time.
Thanks to Mubaraq for fetching us to Joel's place.
Had the most favourable time this year.
Hope to meet them soon again.
Which I heard it will be next year? Long way ahead. Oooh yes.
Photos will be uploaded once I got the whole full of it. =))
I'm tired. Plus sleepy.
Labels: BBQ-ing with the ex-5A1.
