..... something's Up!
December 1, 2008 @
Holiday-ing!!

Whee. Ok finally. The day has come and also ended.
Had family vacation to this particular small island in Indonesia.
From Saturday to Sunday.
I miss it. Although it lasted only for two days.
But still, I do enjoyed it very much. Like really. I want more holidays!!
Though that, I'm still tired. But I shouldn't complain more (or eryn will get irritated). Haha.
'cause I skipped the whole of the tutorials today. Seriously was half-hearted to skip 'cause besties eryn & syahirah should know whyy.
We never skipped classes before. I mean in poly. Hahaha.
But so, I skipped. And of course I'm not proud of it yea. This would be the first and the last. =)


1st Day
...

Went out from home at 6am. Was really forceful. Got there at the Tanah Merah Terminal around 8am. Couldn't have a proper breakfast. And when I went into the scanning part area of the immigration, I was being checked. 'cause there was a beep when I walk through the scanning door. As usual, the shocking face will appear. And the officers can even laughed upon seeing my face. Haha but nothing happened. And soo waited for a while and got into the ferry around 9am. Took an hour and a half to reach there.
So here's the photos.=)

Morning from home...

At the ferry terminal...

There at Tanjung Pinang...

At night...2nd Day...

Morning breakfast at the hotel. The food wasn't nice. Haha I admit I'm choosy.
Dad didn't wanna go out again 'cause he said that we might be rushing 'cause we need to check out by 1pm. So we just chilled out at the hotel though it's boring.
But having to canwhore with siblings were indeed fun.=D



Soo holiday was indeed fun! Really fun.
But the souvenir i got there was mosquito bites.-.-
Though not much that I got, but still I thought I could make a record of not getting bitten like how I used to get. Was horrible, the last time I had.
But since, my techniques of killing the mosquitos has improve from time to time, I've almost killed 10 mosquitos. Haha and of course I'm proud of it. Nyahaha.

Oh you might be wondering whyy were there soo many mosquitos. Know why?
'cause the place were to meant to have. Haha
Shall not disclose the place, scared that I might get sue.
But overall, I really enjoyed.
Loved family.=D

p.s.
I will try update the video of us family hanging out the next entry.

Labels:

Self

Name: Shimah
School: NYP
Diploma in Business Management
Years of Age: 20


Taggie




Way Out

Sab
Eryn
Aishah
Farez
Jenny
Liliy
Lyza
Mas
Michelle
Nurul
Seri
Alwin
Andee
Celine
DeLun
Sher's BS

Hit It

Back then
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Counter