So week has been spent entirely on projects, which are never ending.
And the icas which keep coming non-stop.
On the happier note, more or less my group are done with the fma project.
And soon for finance.
Oh glad I am, of course. But on the other hand, I couldn't catch up with the tutorials for the different modules. Ohh that's bad.
Will look through back on the tutorials in the upcoming hols.
And i guess I will doom to failed the icas. Haish.
Badly, due to all these hectic and tireless projects and tests, I miss besties.
My three girlfriends (Sab,su,zu). Hope to meet up with them soon,
And fair enough, I've met up with darling sherillin yesterday.
Update stories with each other.
And Sher;
I'm sooo gonna miss u babe!
Don't forget me while u're at bandong soon yea. =D
Though that, I'm enjoying my everyday life in school cause there's always my babes.
Who never failed to make me laughed.
Especially Eryn, with the *evil* laughter. Haha
Loved. Till then.
Labels: Hectic week.
