Guess what!
Second Sis found three $50 notes in the bus!!
The 150 bucks was lying next to the seat that she was sitting at.
OMG. Surprised seriously!
But arghh. I should've sat at that place!
Nevertheless, second Sis was kind enough to give me & bro 25 bucks each.
Better than nothing.
Thanks thanks.=D
And bro was so funny.
We were watching Sinaran Hati on Suria.
And spotted Taufik (hot hot) and he said something like why Taufik's eyes are 'juling'.
And mum told him that guys with that type of eyes tend to make girls go (insertblankhere).
Bro was like ignoring.
A minute later, he popped out a question like,
"Then datuk M Daud Kilau? 'Juling' also what."
Hahaha! Seriously funny!
Okay. If that person,
I WILL NEVER GO TO MY KNEES. (Like how I did for Taufik)
I WILL GO TO THE TV AND SHUT IT STRAIGHT AWAY.
Hahaha. Ouhkayy I'm bad. Sorry.
But still, funny funny.
=D
Labels: Hilarious Brother.
