Had kenduri for some of my late grands and also for Bro who had passed his olevels.
Cousins from both of my Mum's and Dad's side came down.
It was fun. Hanging out with cousins from Mum's side; Yan, Nana & Anis.
It's like having to rarely hang out with them, there's really a lot to catch up with.
Now then I realised the cousins are really talkative and adore making people laugh. Hahaha.
Especially to me who can't seem to stop laughing at moments.(standard lah ehk.)
And unfortunately, grandma who came down didn't nag like she used to. Nice nice.
Got tired at the end of the day. But there were some joy on top of that.
I'd now knew something though.
Don't expect the same thing to turn out to the same everytime. Errr. Shhh.
Today was actually weird.
We kinda didn't have any plans.
We truly had no sense of direction.
From time to time. We just follow with the flow. Hahaha.
End up, we went to have lunch at Yishun.
Thereafter to observe surroundings at ECP. You know.
I'd to urge myself to go the toilet and I found out the place was super full with people.
Queueing up to wash themselves up. Okay.
1st: The place was horribly packed with people. Then I got cheated. Paid 50cents when I didn't even use quarter of the water in the toilet! Pfft. ('cause there were no pails).
2nd: I got stared by the people in the toilet. It feels so weird. Being the only tall person among the crowd. Bleargh~
3rd: The toilet was terribly stink. God.
I've to yet include 'bout the various kind of people whom I've seen.
Bad idea for coming down to ECP. Tsk tsk.
Then, late evening, had dinner at Geylang, of all places. Yes. Hahaha.
Headed home next. Was initially planned to watch late night movie.
But, all seems to rush home back. Home sweet home. Lol.
Okay done for the update. Toodles!
Labels: Wordy entry.
