..... something's Up!
February 21, 2009 @
There. An animal (which I'm not sure of what it's called),
which I got to take a shot of.

Looked away.
'cause he/she was happily nibbling onto something when I was taking the shot.
In the first place, do he/she even care that I'm taking his/her shot??

See that monkey that I circled with?
He/she looked exhausted.
'cause he/she's been running up & down for like countless times
& being so hyper for no reason. :s

Okay.
Been a week past. And it was quite stress up. Learning lots in a short period of time.
Within a week? What else can you expect. Bleargh.
But so, working environment there at the WildLife Reserves was indeed enjoyable.
Though every single morning, there would be weird funny sounds coming from the
family of Chims. Hahaha.
More or less, it was alright for me. Friendly colleagues there too. :)

But still, I'm countdown-ing to the end day of attachment. Tiring. -.-
And I sooo miss my cliques and besties. Gotta meet them soon!

Relatively, my eyelid keep twitching since yesterday morning.
And whyyy is that??

Labels:

Self

Name: Shimah
School: NYP
Diploma in Business Management
Years of Age: 20


Taggie




Way Out

Sab
Eryn
Aishah
Farez
Jenny
Liliy
Lyza
Mas
Michelle
Nurul
Seri
Alwin
Andee
Celine
DeLun
Sher's BS

Hit It

Back then
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Counter