A whole week of horrendous workload that I'd to work on at work.
Before things gonna get more worsen, I shall not say or do anything out of sympathy or kindness. All are shits. Yes shits.
I'm badly, seriously counting down to the end day of the attachment.
Things got worsen everyday and I can't have a clue on how to stay on with it.
On a happier note, family has been making me smile every second now and making me gain confidence back. Though I can't possibly lie to myself and say I'm back to norm. I'm still worrying.
Nevertheless, enjoyed the day today with Sis. Went shopping and I've been my usual indecisive mode till made Sis f***ed up. :)
But the best part, watching darls Eryn danceee!! Flair Nation was damn really frantically AWESOME GOOD! Seriously. Their moves was freaking sharp and the choreographies(or whatever it's called) was damn nicee. Congrats Flair Nation into getting a place in the Final!
ps Eryn! Split kau menjadi lahh sey!chey chey!

Here's someting that was unexpectedly taken.
Macam tooooottt!
Labels: Saturday whoaaa.
