..... something's Up!
April 26, 2009 @
Okay. I know I've lots to update.
Been busy lately.
Bestie, updated! :)

Now, let's start with my 20th Birthday first.

Haha. Okay I know the photo not needed. So please ignore. :)
Anyway, my 20th birthday was celebrated with beloved family at Swensen's right after my work ended. Was kind of dissappointed that moment 'cause everyone was tired after working and end up didn't really got the hype to celebrate my Birthday.
But nevertheless, I still enjoyed having the pasta (recommended by Eryn),the ice-cream and the cake that night. :D

Above all, thanks to all besties, friends, workmates for the wishes you guys gave. Through SMS-es, fb, friendster, etc. Thank you so much. They really do cheer up my day. Loves!:))
Um perhaps I should list them down, in randomly yea. Hahas.
  1. Family
  2. Sab
  3. Eryn
  4. Syahirah
  5. Abdullah
  6. Yayan
  7. Busu
  8. Abang In
  9. Abang Wan
  10. Lucia
  11. Muhammad
  12. Su
  13. Qing Yun
  14. TK
  15. Nikki
  16. Sing Yee
  17. Jenny
  18. Atiqah
  19. Farez
  20. Nurul
  21. Irfan
  22. Sook Lin
  23. Andee
  24. Anizza
  25. Erniza
Apologies if I missed out anyone. :)

Okay now, attachment at Zoo came to an end.

Like finally the day that I've been waiting came and sad to say, I actually miss having to attach there. Not for the workload, but the peeps around. The Interns from Temasek Poly; Nikki, Karrilyn, Sing Yee, Michelle. They are undoubtedly friendly and I'm sure will miss the times had with them. Especially sharing 'bout guys. Haha.
Also, with my executives that I've worked with it. They may be **** at times, but I still think they're nice peeps. The best thing was that I'd a lunch treat for like two times in a row. One from my Manager, a treat to Swensen's and another, from my Director to KFC. Top of all, having to attach there at Zoo was sure a nicee experience. 'cause I got to enjoy the rides, shows, feeds all for free. I'd definitely miss those!

What I've been doing.These, I WON'T miss. Definitely.
Got them for free from the Zoo. :))


But but, on a glad note, I'll be going there again on 23rd May.
For free again. Thanks to Sis!:D

Apparently, I don't have the complete photos yet. With the peeps.
Been waiting for Nikki to upload it.
Will update again soon with the photos.

And nowwwww, back to School tomorrow.
I seriously can't wait to meet the babes but not for the lectures and all.
But hell, I still wanna go back to school 'cause I miss school!
Till then, I've gotta start doing my report now or I'm soo gonna be dead.
And I'm superrrrrrrr sad can. 'cause my fav long perm-ed hair IS GONE!! :(
Okay bye lah.

Labels:

Self

Name: Shimah
School: NYP
Diploma in Business Management
Years of Age: 20


Taggie




Way Out

Sab
Eryn
Aishah
Farez
Jenny
Liliy
Lyza
Mas
Michelle
Nurul
Seri
Alwin
Andee
Celine
DeLun
Sher's BS

Hit It

Back then
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Counter