The thought of bringing a camera to the chalet bbq is not of any use.
Last night was the chalet plus bbq-ing class outing at downtown east area. Though camera was brought, I don't have the interest to take any photos with the peeps 'cause of certain reasons. Prolly darls Syahirah & Aishah knew why. There wasn't any fun that was felt. Not even a bit. Okay there was actually. But not with the class. But with my kecoh babes that is Syahirah & Aishah. Unfortunately Eryn can't join us. I'd predicted it would be more kecoh-rable with her around. Nevertheless, chatting and laughing around with the babes was indeed the one I enjoyed throughout the bbq. The dropping of spoon by Syahirah and the blabbering by Aishah made me crack into laughter. On an end note, don't think I'll be interested to attend any class chalet organised by them again. Not looking forward to any. Cheers. :)
Anyway the dreamt that Aishah told me recently wasss NICEEEE!
I likeee! :D
Last night was the chalet plus bbq-ing class outing at downtown east area. Though camera was brought, I don't have the interest to take any photos with the peeps 'cause of certain reasons. Prolly darls Syahirah & Aishah knew why. There wasn't any fun that was felt. Not even a bit. Okay there was actually. But not with the class. But with my kecoh babes that is Syahirah & Aishah. Unfortunately Eryn can't join us. I'd predicted it would be more kecoh-rable with her around. Nevertheless, chatting and laughing around with the babes was indeed the one I enjoyed throughout the bbq. The dropping of spoon by Syahirah and the blabbering by Aishah made me crack into laughter. On an end note, don't think I'll be interested to attend any class chalet organised by them again. Not looking forward to any. Cheers. :)
Anyway the dreamt that Aishah told me recently wasss NICEEEE!
I likeee! :D
Labels: The so-not enjoying chalet.
