..... something's Up!
July 9, 2009 @ The bond build.

Happy Birthday Mama! Love Mama to bits! :)


Today's mama 45th birthday. Was celebrated at Eatzi steakhouse at Yishun Safra. Seriously, few weeks ago I had a hard time thinking of any restaurants that we can celebrate mama's birthday. As usual, it's always me who have to plan everything. But I don't mind all that. Planning in reality is actually my game. I kinda like to plan things but depends on whom and where situation. Hahaha.

So dining at Eatzi was something that Mama didn't expect. Mama thought it would be some malay restaurant. And I must say the dining place there at Eatzi was like some high-class. Lol. Cause of the lightings and all, not the price. Haha. But anyhoo, mama loves it to core. The moment best for mama when mama actually cried when opened the present we gave. I know you'll like it mama. Loves muacks muacks!

Then I felt happy, contented. Whenever there're family celebrations held. And I like it when we 4 siblings doing the so-called walkaton at night in the middle of the carpark road, rushing to buy a cake for mama since it's already late night. Haha. There's always laughters held between us. Afterall, siblings will stick to one no matter what isn't it. Ermm yea. :)















2nd sis busy eating. Nyahaha.














Mama cried when got the present. :)



Then, after all the eatings till boncits, we walked around in the Safra.
The place's superr nice lahh. Like some hotel. Shees.


Dad liking it uh. Haha.







And I lovee this, of course with Dad too. :))



Lovess.


Labels:

Self

Name: Shimah
School: NYP
Diploma in Business Management
Years of Age: 20


Taggie




Way Out

Sab
Eryn
Aishah
Farez
Jenny
Liliy
Lyza
Mas
Michelle
Nurul
Seri
Alwin
Andee
Celine
DeLun
Sher's BS

Hit It

Back then
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Counter