Nightmare.
7 projects pending for the semester. None's gonna be over any sooner. I'm worried.
Anyways, projects been torturing me since the beginning of the semester. Especially Entre. Bet all agreed to it. Haish. I've been sleeping very late these few days although there's no school for the week. Sleeping late due to the datelines that need to be met. Seriously, bad plans made.
Though that, I've been keeping myself less-stressed by lunching & dining out almost everyday. Like today. Planned earlier last week with aunt and cousins to lunch out together. It was a normal kind of talk-to-talk lunch at some restaurant at Changi Road. Lol. But of course, cousins have been funny. But that doesn't guarantee a less-stressed mind for me. I'm no doubt, still stress as ever.






















Going berzerk at any moment now.
Out!
7 projects pending for the semester. None's gonna be over any sooner. I'm worried.
Anyways, projects been torturing me since the beginning of the semester. Especially Entre. Bet all agreed to it. Haish. I've been sleeping very late these few days although there's no school for the week. Sleeping late due to the datelines that need to be met. Seriously, bad plans made.
Though that, I've been keeping myself less-stressed by lunching & dining out almost everyday. Like today. Planned earlier last week with aunt and cousins to lunch out together. It was a normal kind of talk-to-talk lunch at some restaurant at Changi Road. Lol. But of course, cousins have been funny. But that doesn't guarantee a less-stressed mind for me. I'm no doubt, still stress as ever.
Then, chilling out at starbucks with the family at Tamp.
Well, at least this made me relaxed.

Well, at least this made me relaxed.
Right then.
Out!
Labels: A lunch-out with the relative.
