

Hahaha. Some, i must say, cute shots taken before EIR tut.
Superr funny!
Erin : Strikee!! Strike!! Strike!!
Shimah : Increase Pay!! Increase Pay!!
Shimah : Increase Pay!! Increase Pay!!
Aishah : We want more! We want more! (Jumping jumping)
Syahirah : Calm down! Calm down! (Hand sign)
Hahaha. Got to say I had the best ever funny time with the girls. We were like so crazy practicing the role play at lvl 3 Blk E. Aishah was like bouncing bouncing holding the board. Eryn was like dancing dancing (too much dance uh babe). And there, 5 of us were like laughing non stop. It was damn hilarious uh being with the girls. Okay may sound crazy, but I'm even trying to control my laughter now while blogging this. Tsk tsk. I can still clearly recall what we did last tuesday. Kecohs.
Thinking, I don't wish to end school so quickly in few months time. I still love school. Although projects sucks. But i'm enjoying school everyday. Or I should say the every minute! :D
Anyway for the record, I slept at 1am last night and woke up 12 in the morning today. Slept again at 3pm and woke up close to 5pm. Hahaha. Crazyyy sleeping time? Yess. I'm repaying back all the sleeping time that I should have. Muahaha. :)
Labels: Crazyyyy.
