Last Saturday, which I believed I said earlier that it was a boring noon, tuned into a shocking evening right after. Mum suddenly collapsed in front all of us in her room after she claimed her chest was in pain and that her legs turned all cramped. I was holding all my tears, afraid that my fast will "batal" accidentally. But then, the worriedness that I felt was something that I'm sure some wouldn't imagine unless they faced it themselves. We quickly rushed to TTS with mum half-awaked. But after much checkings and all by the doc, mum was said to have gastric. Was relieved on top of my lungs that it wasn't something serious. Thank Allah. 'cause I can't imagine of mum wouldn't be at home the whole of the Ramadhan.
Anyway, thanks to Bestie Sab & Sisterlup Eryn. Loves.
And today is already the 3rd day of Ramadhan,
I already can't fast.
-.-
Labels: Mum was to the hospital.
