when I woke up in the dawn just now, for Sahur, my hair was not at its usual. Wasn't in a mess, but yet nicely laid back. Hahaha. Sound like I'm praising myself. But anyway, I was just surprised that afterall my dawn wake-up-hair turns out to be nice at times. Without expecting at all, which afterall, made me not to do anything to my hair, just yet prolly. And I guess my morning not-so-good mood are already well-recognised by everyone in the family. They knew I wasn't in the mood 'cause I'd sleepless night yesterday. Right leg was cramped. And I've made myself not to communicate in anyone for now just in case I might blow up and start an argument and there might end my fasting.
Last night breaking fast with bestie was initially planned at Far East, but there were soo uncounted number of couples or more or less group of mates already taken all the food restaurants, cafes. To tick of the time, we strolled around the shops and still there were no empty seats we've seen to dine. And got ended up at Macs instead near Shaw House. Perhaps we should've booked first or whatsoever. Next time it would sure do it. But nevertheless, thanks bestie for the treat, although we badly wanna dine at Sakura, still we got our stomach filled in. :))
Labels: Broke fast with bestie.
