I can't stand it and I never really thought of letting out here.
But 'cause it sickens and distracts me alot that I have to.
I hate the fact that mostly u are having what i'm having,
like bro said, u want everything. U don't wanna lose out to anyone especially us.
But the truth that u can't even take care of small little impt stuffs and u wish to have all that we have. Am i being selfish or the jealousy that overcomes me? Nope. 'cause I already have what u're having. All i need is for u to be ur ownself and don't follow/being a pussy of seeing what others have and u want it the same too. Even now, u're sitting at the place where I usually sit and that irritates me alot. I did things out of kindness but i hate it when u're trying to show that u're better.
Everything u did is distracting and irritating.
But 'cause it sickens and distracts me alot that I have to.
I hate the fact that mostly u are having what i'm having,
like bro said, u want everything. U don't wanna lose out to anyone especially us.
But the truth that u can't even take care of small little impt stuffs and u wish to have all that we have. Am i being selfish or the jealousy that overcomes me? Nope. 'cause I already have what u're having. All i need is for u to be ur ownself and don't follow/being a pussy of seeing what others have and u want it the same too. Even now, u're sitting at the place where I usually sit and that irritates me alot. I did things out of kindness but i hate it when u're trying to show that u're better.
Everything u did is distracting and irritating.
Yea perhaps it's just me.
It's always just me.
It's always just me.
Labels: ****
